How DuPont Drives Faster Decisions With Automated Intelligence
DuPont, a global Fortune 500 company delivering technology-based materials, ingredients, and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life, relies on elite intelligence from Recorded Future to:
- Accelerate triage and reduce mean time to respond by a factor of 10
- Balance personnel capabilities with automation to drive faster, more confident decisions and amplify efforts
- Streamline and justify vulnerability management efforts
- Ensure complete, consistent risk reduction in real-time across a massive restructured enterprise
A Massive Enterprise Means Massive Challenges
For more than 200 years, DuPont has been synonymous with life-changing discoveries and technological breakthroughs. Over the years, the enterprise has undergone numerous mergers and acquisitions. Most recently, they completed a sweeping restructuring to future-proof the business and continue delivering essential innovations that help people live safer, healthier lives.
Such periods of transition can introduce new cybersecurity risks to any organization. They generally bring team structure shifts, add new technologies to the mix, and introduce varied or inconsistent security practices that potentially create gaps for threat actors to try to exploit.
After coming on board at DuPont, one of the first things global cyber threat leader Bob Stasio did was call Recorded Future.
From the Battlefield to the Board Room: Elite in Practice
In this case study, discover how unprecedented intelligence from Recorded Future empowers DuPont to slash mean time to respond (MTTR), focus team efforts, disrupt adversaries, and defend the organization.
- How a U.S. military, NSA, and U.S. Cyber Command veteran applies his intelligence experience to cyber operations
- The critical role security intelligence plays across the three distinct phases of incident response
- Real-life examples of security intelligence in action: from tracing a targeted phishing attack in Asia back to a compromised third party, to finding and blocking a stealthy malware strain fast, to surfacing compelling risk-based insights for leadership
- How DuPont is automating security with intelligence to defend the organization against and respond to emerging threats at scale
“Now more than ever, you have to be very cognizant of your cybersecurity budget — particularly when it comes to incident response and security operations. There’s a critical need to balance the capability of your personnel with automation and things like security intelligence to get to a decision faster and reduce your meantime to respond,” says Stasio.
Read the case study now to learn more about DuPont’s security intelligence journey with Recorded Future.