Certified Analyst Lab
The goal of the Certified Analyst Lab is to create analysts who are able to answer difficult information security research questions. Through creative thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills, attendees will unlock the full potential of the Recorded Future® Platform, locate relevant data, create information, and generate intelligence using advanced workflows.
About the Course
The Certified Analyst Lab is an advanced-level course. The training is conducted virtually. Each day will be a combination of live instruction, group discussions, and hands-on activities. Attendees will complete daily knowledge checks and a final cumulative exam in Recorded Future University.
- Learn and use Advanced Query building methods
- Learn and use multi-section queries
- Understand event types and create visualizations
- Utilize an alert workflow to return relevant information
- Create and surface Analyst Notes for reporting
- Leverage data for threat hunting and threat tracking