Resetting Your Lost Password
To change the password on your Recorded Future user account:
- Log into Recorded Future.
- Open the account drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select the User Settings menu option.
- You will find the change password form in this User Settings page.
- Enter the new password for your account and save your settings.
Before accepting the new password, Recorded Future checks its strength and validates
that the new password meets the password length requirement specified for your
Recorded Future deployment.
You can also reset a forgotten password on your Recorded Future user account.
- Open the login page and click on the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address for your Recorded Future user account.
- Look for an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- Follow the instructions in this email to reset your password.
If you don't receive this email, please check your spam filter or folder, and double check the email address that you have entered in the password reset form. For security reasons, the form does not present an error message if the email address is not linked to any user account. And for further help, please submit a ticket.
Resetting your password with SSO:
When using Single Sign-On (SSO) you will not be able to reset your password. This is because your companies authentication service is managing your access to the Recorded Future platform. Try logging into the platform using the Single Sign-On Procedure. Please note that you will need to know your SSO_KEY in order to log in. If you do not have your SSO_KEY, or continue to experience issues logging in, please submit a ticket. Our Support team will be able to send your key separately.