Analyst On Demand
Whether you are looking for threat intelligence to assess your business and security risk or require supplementary intelligence to conduct deep investigations, Recorded Future has you covered with our Analyst On Demand service. Our team of seasoned intelligence analysts from both the public and private sector is available to conduct custom research and reporting. Our practice includes world-class threat intelligence, network and social media analysis, malware reversing and hunting, and more, delivered in a format and cadence that works for your business and security needs.
The Insikt Group
Insikt Group analysts are seasoned experts in a broad array of cyber and geopolitical disciplines, as well as masters of the craft of intelligence. Each report created is scoped to fully understand client requirements. Data is collected and processed using a variety of sources, including the Recorded Future Intelligence Cloud, then put through rigorous analysis and review before being delivered to the client in a timely manner.
Clients can task our experts with deep dives on threat topics or assessments of their choosing. Is there a new threat actor of particular interest? Malware campaign targeting your industry? Need actionable hunting packages with SIGMA, YARA and SNORT detection rules? About to acquire a new company and want to ascertain potential threats? Is there a need to understand geopolitical trends or physical security risks? We're here to help whenever you need analysts to support an ongoing security need or even address urgent security research requirements.
Flexible options to suit your needs
Dark Web Research and Buys
Mitigate threats from the dark web. Analyst On Demand can perform dark web purchases, monitoring and engagements to keep your company safe from the criminal underground.
Hunt for indicators of adversary activity in your networks with analyst-generated reports including actionable hunting packages with SIGMA, YARA, and SNORT detection rules.
MITRE ATT&CK Mapping and Analysis
Access in-depth, technical write-ups focusing on threat actors, their TTPs, and tools/malware. Track threat actors across all MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques, from initial access to impact.
Global Issues Reports
Assess future threats to an event or location, identify travel risks or gain access to an in-depth summary of a past or future geopolitical event
Understand malware threats with a high-level report on a malware family, including information on its background, evolution, associated threat actors and known TTPs and IOCs.
Finished Intelligence Reports
Leverage our finished intelligence reports to gain an edge on adversaries and strengthen your cybersecurity posture.
Analyst On Demand coverage
Our customized intelligence reporting and tasking is tailored to your needs and delivered at a cadence suited to your business. Access subscription-based or recurring reports to stay on top of threats and trends to thwart adversaries.
- Weekly Threat Landscape – covers threats to client, industry, and information security overall from the past week
- Monthly Threat Landscape – Client, industry, and prominent threats along with an analysis of trending activity from the past month
- Quarterly Threat Landscape – Customizable quarterly reviews of client, industry, and global cyber threats
- Annual Reviews – Analysis of threats over the past year; can be tailored as either a short form executive report or long-form operational report
- Vulnerability Trends – Review of vulnerabilities in the client’s tech stack or other software/hardware of interest
- Industry Trends – Research into significant or trending cyber threats affecting a particular industry overall, or subset of an industry