Company Receives Perfect Score, Awarded SC Lab “Approved Solution” Designation
**BOSTON — August 29, 2018 —** Recorded Future, the leading threat intelligence provider, is pleased to announce it has earned the top spot in SC Media’s Threat Intelligence Group product review, published in September 2018. The company received a perfect score across all six evaluated categories — features, documentation, value for money, performance, support, and ease of use.
In the review, analysts state: “This product is one of the best we looked at this month. We can really see why most other solutions in this space integrate with Recorded Future. This is a must-have in your organization and why this is the SC Lab Approved solution.”
Recorded Future’s universal threat intelligence platform delivers real-time threat intelligence powered by machine learning. The company’s patented technology automatically collects and analyzes information and provides invaluable context, lowering risk.
The evaluation goes on to say: “Recorded Future should be a familiar name to any security professional who has researched multiple products in this technology space. Recorded Future has been providing data and intelligence for more than nine years and many vendors incorporate Recorded Future’s feed into their own platforms. The fact that so many trust and refer to this company’s data and research speaks volumes to the benefits of integrating Recorded Future into a threat intelligence program.”
Delivering Value and Return on Investment for Customers
In an IDC White Paper sponsored by Recorded Future, “Organizations React to Security Threats More Efficiently and Cost Effectively with Recorded Future,” IDC concluded that Recorded Future enabled security teams to identify threats to their organizations 10 times faster, while helping to resolve security incidents 63 percent faster when they do occur. These findings come following the publishing of “The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018,”1 in which Recorded Future was named a Leader.
The company’s patented technology collects and structures intelligence from a broad range of data drawn from open web, dark web, and technical sources. Today, it would take nearly 9,000 analysts, working eight hours a day, five days a week, for 52 weeks per year, to process the same amount of security event data that Recorded Future’s machine analytics can process in the same time frame.
Recorded Future’s complete threat intelligence solution also includes:
- **Web Application:** Direct access to all intelligence summary cards on 300 million indicators of compromise, dashboard views, search capabilities, and links to original sources.
- **Browser Extension:**Seamless, direct access to any indicator on a webpage, directly from the browser.
- **Integrations:** Built-in access to threat intelligence from any security solution for instant context and correlation.
- **Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP):** Aggregation of rich threat intelligence with internal and proprietary data, and customization of threat feeds for integration.
- **Reports:** Expert analysis on requested topics or regular cadence of analysis relevant to your industry and organization.
You can request a demo here.
1 The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, Forrester Research, Inc., July 17, 2018