Company 'Leads the Pack With a Feature-Rich Platform' According to Report
**BOSTON – July 18, 2018 **– Recorded Future, the leading threat intelligence provider, today announced that it was named a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018. 1 In the report, Forrester Research assessed 14 vendors against 10 criteria. Of the 10 criteria measured, Recorded Future’s offering was categorized as Differentiated – the highest rating for each category – in six of them, including Web Risk Protection, Dark Web Recon, Digital Risk Analysis and Review, Dashboard and UI, Global Reach and Analyst Support, and Thought Leadership and Strategic Partnerships.
According to Forrester, “Recorded Future leads the pack with a feature-rich platform. The tool is highly configurable, enabling users to easily tailor their alerts, classifiers, risk severity scores, and tolerance levels. Sophisticated data science techniques (e.g., data clustering and pattern matching), coupled with well-designed visualizations, accelerate user analysis and detection.”
The firm also stated that, “[Recorded Future is] a top option for experienced security analysts who spend the majority of their time understanding their threat environment for security strategy and operational purposes.”
“We are thrilled to be named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave for Digital Risk Protection. We believe that a deep understanding of digital risk, paired with an ability to contextualize that risk instantaneously, is critical to building a strong, comprehensive threat intelligence offering.” — Dr. Christopher Ahlberg, CEO and Co-Founder of Recorded Future
Recorded Future delivers real-time threat intelligence powered by machine learning. The company’s patented technology automatically collects and analyzes information and provides invaluable context to lower risk.
Recorded Future’s complete threat intelligence solution includes:
- Web Application: Direct access to all intelligence, summary cards on 300 million IOCs, dashboard views, search capabilities, and links to original sources.
- Browser Extension: Seamless, direct access about any indicator on a webpage, directly from the browser.
- Integrations: Built-in access to threat intelligence from any security solution for instant context and correlation.
- Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP): Aggregation of rich threat intelligence with internal and proprietary data, and customization of threat feeds for integration.
- Reports: Expert analysis on requested topics or regular cadence of analysis relevant to your industry and organization.
Register to receive a complimentary copy of The Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018: https://go.recordedfuture.com/forrester-drp-wave
1. The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, Forrester Research, Inc., July 17, 2018