Explore the Future of Security Intelligence
Join Recorded Future and security professionals from across the industry for three days of education, networking, and fun. This year’s Recorded Future User Network — RFUN: Predict will be held in Washington, D.C. October 29 – 31, 2019.
- 5 hours of industry luminary keynote and featured speakers
- CPE credits available
- 20+ hours of breakout sessions presented by experts from a wide range of security roles and industries
- 35 hours of education and training for all levels of experience
- 7 hours of networking and fun including a night at the newly opened International Spy Museum
Explore the future of security intelligence. See how a holistic approach to security that’s built on a foundation of real-time, automated threat intelligence helps every security function save time, money, and effort. The context provided by threat intelligence helps security leaders make better decisions faster, reduce risk, and predict attacks before they happen.
Expand your knowledge of threat intelligence. RFUN: Predict brings together speakers from many industries and experiences. Whether you’re just starting to explore the role of threat intelligence in your security program or you are a veteran, Predict has something for you.
Network with other cybersecurity professionals. Learn how others are implementing threat intelligence at their organizations. Meet like-minded security professionals in your role, industry, or geography.
Maximize your usage of Recorded Future. Come to learn about the latest features, and get the most out of how you use Recorded Future with training sessions. Whether you already use Recorded Future or not, we’ll show you the value threat intelligence brings to every security function. Expand your usage from security operations and vulnerability management to brand monitoring, third-party risk reduction, security budgeting and leadership decisions, and more.
See our deep technology ecosystem. Recorded Future now integrates with over 40 (and counting) of the best security solutions on the market today. Many of our partners will be present at Predict — come see the value of integrating real-time threat intelligence with the security solutions you already use.
Who Should Attend
Threat intelligence is for everyone. Every security role benefits from threat intelligence.
- Recorded Future Users: In-depth training sessions led by our experts will help you get the most out of Recorded Future, whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience. Learn about new features, explore a variety of use cases, and more.
- Security Professionals: Security operations and incident response find and resolve threats faster with threat intelligence, and spend less time doing manual triage and getting distracted by false positives. Vulnerability and risk management teams get the context they need to measurably reduce risk. And threat intelligence helps CISOs and other security executives identify long-term trends and patterns.