A Special Offer for Cyveillance Customers
By Jason Hines on December 14, 2015
Last week LookingGlass announced their acquisition of Cyveillance, a long-time player in the open source intelligence (OSINT) space. In light of the news, Recorded Future is pleased to offer current Cyveillance customers an exclusive offer.
We’re so confident you’ll find Recorded Future to be the best solution for real-time threat intelligence, that we’re offering Cyveillance customers complimentary access to our platform for the remainder of your Cyveillance contract (up to one year) with your purchase of Recorded Future. This is a tremendous opportunity to experience the amazing analytic capabilities of our Web intelligence platform.
Contact us to request a demo and learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Why Recorded Future?
For security teams challenged to mitigate threats before they impact the organization, Recorded Future provides real-time threat intelligence to anticipate these threats. Recorded Future continually captures and structures the open, deep, and dark Web for analysis and action delivering unmatched speed of insight into active and emerging threats. We provide analysts with intelligence capabilities that until now were available only to governments and the top 1% of industry, enabling breakthroughs in highly relevant and timely support for security and business decisions.
Stronger security creates competitive advantage for your business, by avoiding financial losses, intellectual property theft, and incidents that damage your brand reputation. Threat intelligence must provide measurable improvements to security.
With Recorded Future you will …
- Receive alerts on critical threats with real-time threat intelligence from the entire Web.
- Get the answers that matter faster, spend less time manually collecting data.
- Improve communication of the value of threat intelligence with interactive visualizations.
- Make your existing security investments more effective.
- Build a lasting intelligence capability that captures knowledge and workflow.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new Recorded Future customers only.
- Requires purchase of five user one-year subscription to Recorded Future by January 31, 2016 and an existing Cyveillance contract.
- New customers shall receive complimentary term extension equal to the balance of their Cyveillance contract (up to one year).
- Other discounts do not apply.