Recorded Future User Conference - Washington, DC, October 16, 2012
By Chris on July 23, 2012
We’re excited to be hosting our first annual Recorded Future User Network (RFUN) conference on Tuesday, October 16 at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.
The conference will feature presentations and discussion led by our leadership and development team as well as members of the Recorded Future user community from organizations such as DoD, GE, and P&G. Additionally, two fantastic guest speakers will be featured:
- Dr. Jarret Brachman (author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice)
- Drew Conway (data scientist and former intelligence analyst).
You can view the full agenda here. Registration is currently open to customers, but we’ll be making more seats available during the coming weeks as well as broadcasting the conference via webcast. Here’s a taste of what to expect from the free one day conference:
- Keynote presentations from top minds in security and intelligence as well as discussions led by Recorded Future users from corporate and government organizations.
- Educational sessions from Recorded Future executives, developers, product experts, and users. Topics will include: open source intelligence, big data analysis, and technology horizon scanning.
- One-on-one consultation time and general Q&A with Recorded Future product experts to support streamlining of research efforts.
Want to receive notice when additional space is made available? Contact us or send a message directly to Chris at holden at recordedfuture dot com.