Swimlane’s SOAR Platform helps organizations manage the growing volume of alerts more efficiently by automating time-consuming incident response processes. The solution collects security alert data from any connected security platform and then can automatically respond using automated workflows and playbooks.
The Swimlane and Recorded Future integration enables the Swimlane SOAR platform to quickly reference valuable threat intelligence and use it to immediately enrich, remediate and respond to security events and alerts. The integration also makes the Recorded Future data available in Swimlane case records saving valuable steps and time when analyst involvement is required.
Recorded Future and Swimlane for Security Operations
- Real-time context on incidents: Instantly reference and use the enrichment and research data in the case record
- Eliminate false positive alerts: Automatically enrich and close false positives with intelligence-driven workflows
- Comprehensive view of the threat landscape: Correlate Recorded Future intelligence with information in Swimlane in order to see the bigger picture and save time
Recorded Future and Swimlane for Identity Fraud Prevention
- Identity Compromise Monitoring: Continuous monitoring for leaked passwords, recycled or reused credentials, identity and credential exposure
- Automated Password Audits: Compare current passwords against lists of exposed passwords, and recycled passwords to ensure active passwords are not compromised
- Integrated Response Controls: Trigger actions like opening a support ticket, force a password reset, or notify the user of findings in order to remediate detected vulnerabilities