Explore the Future of Security Intelligence at Recorded Future User Network (RFUN): Predict. This year’s event will bring together security professionals from across the industry for two days of education, networking and fun.
Explore the future of security intelligence. See how a holistic approach to security that’s built on a foundation of real-time, automated threat intelligence helps every security function save time, money, and effort. The context provided by threat intelligence helps security leaders make better decisions faster, reduce risk, and predict attacks before they happen.
Expand your knowledge of threat intelligence. RFUN: Predict brings together speakers from many industries and experiences. Whether you’re just starting to explore the role of threat intelligence in your security program or you are a veteran, Predict has something for you.
Network with other cybersecurity professionals. Learn how others are implementing threat intelligence at their organizations. Meet like-minded security professionals in your role, industry, or geography.
Maximize your usage of Recorded Future. Come to learn about the latest features, and get the most out of how you use Recorded Future with training sessions. Whether you already use Recorded Future or not, we’ll show you the value threat intelligence brings to every security function. Expand your usage from security operations and vulnerability management to brand monitoring, third-party risk reduction, security budgeting and leadership decisions, and more.
See our deep technology ecosystem. Recorded Future now integrates with over 40 (and counting) of the best security solutions on the market today. Many of our partners will be present at Predict — come see the value of integrating real-time threat intelligence with the security solutions you already use.
Who Should Attend
Threat intelligence is for everyone. Every security role benefits from threat intelligence. At Predict, you’ll see how.
- Recorded Future Users: In-depth training sessions led by our experts will help you get the most out of Recorded Future, whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience. Learn about new features, explore a variety of use cases, and more.
- Security Professionals: Security operations and incident response find and resolve threats faster with threat intelligence, and spend less time doing manual triage and getting distracted by false positives. Vulnerability and risk management teams get the context they need to measurably reduce risk. And threat intelligence helps CISOs and other security executives identify long-term trends and patterns.
Tuesday, October 29th
|9:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Hands-On Training Breakouts|
|9:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Recorded Future User Network Breakouts|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Executive Roundtable|
|6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Welcome Reception|
Wednesday, October 30th
|9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Opening General Session and Keynotes|
|12:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Lunch, Sponsor Event, Networking|
|2:00 PM – 5:30 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|6:30 PM – 9:30 PM||Networking Reception|
Thursday, October 31st
|8:30 AM – 11:00 AM||Breakout Sessions|
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Closing Keynote|
|12:00 PM||Event Ends|
At Predict you’ll hear from a wide variety of speakers, including industry luminaries, peers, and Recorded Future experts. Stay tuned for details on our keynote speakers and breakout sessions. To learn more about some of the topics we discussed last year, read the recap.
Interested in Speaking at Predict 2019?
We are looking for a wide range of speakers to present on many topics, including:
- Best practices for getting started with threat intelligence.
- Stories of how threat intelligence is impacting your business.
- Which systems did you integrate threat intelligence into?
- How has threat intelligence impacted your overall security strategy?
- Internal communications — how do you “sell” the value of threat intelligence in your organization?
- How has your threat intelligence strategy changed in the last 18 months?
- Recorded Future platform training — teach your peers how to connect the dots.
Have an interesting topic to share with your peers? Submit the call-for-papers form by August 13.
All accepted submissions will receive a complimentary hotel stay for the duration of the conference and access to our exclusive Speakers Lounge.
Venues and Travel
Predict will be held in Washington, D.C. at two unique venues at the centrally located L’Enfant Plaza.
This newly opened hotel is just steps from the International Spy Museum and a wealth of DC attractions.
Opened in mid-May, this unique venue provides provides breathtaking, unparalleled panoramic views from the US Capitol to the Washington Monument to the Potomac River.
Special rates for Predict attendees have been arranged at the following hotels:
Hilton Washington DC National Mall
Address: 480 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
Rate: $315 per night
Book your hotel now
Hyatt House Washington DC / The Wharf
Address: 725 Wharf Street SW, Washington, DC 20024
Rate: $289 per night
Book your hotel now
**This hotel is only available through the full stay of: October 28 to October 31.
Any other dates selected will show room unavailable.
RFUN: Predict 2019 brings together commercial and enterprise organizations from across a variety of verticals, as well as government agencies, for two productive days of networking and learning. Predict features keynote speakers, client-led presentations, product trainings, deep-dive breakouts, networking breaks and more. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to join us in exploring the future of security.
Sponsorship opportunities are open to all Recorded Future Connect Partners. Request our prospectus now, and we hope you can join us for Predict 2019.
Register before August 16, 2019 and receive $500 off the standard price:
- $495 Early-Bird Price — Ends August 16, 2019
- $995 Standard Price — August 17 to October 25, 2019
The conference registration package includes access to all sessions and evening events as well as breakfast and lunch every day.