The Insikt Group
The Swedish word for “insight”, Insikt pays homage to Recorded Future’s founders. The Insikt Group analysts are seasoned experts not only in a broad array of cyber and geopolitical disciplines but are also masters of the craft of intelligence. Each report created is scoped to fully understand client requirements, data is collected and processed using a variety of sources – including the Recorded Future platform – then put through rigorous analysis and review before being delivered to the client in a timely manner.
With Recorded Future’s Analyst on Demand service, clients can task our experts with deep dives on threat topics or assessments of their choosing. Is there a new threat actor of particular interest? Malware campaign targeting your industry? Need actionable hunting packages with SIGMA, YARA and SNORT detection rules? About to acquire a new company and want to ascertain potential threats? Is there a need to understand geopolitical trends or physical security risks? We’re here to help whenever you need analysts to support an ongoing security need or even address urgent security research requirements.
Analyst On Demand Has Flexible Options to Suit Your Needs
Dark Web Research & Buys
Mitigate threats from the dark web. Analyst on Demand can perform dark web purchases, monitoring and engagements to keep your company safe from the criminal underground.
Hunt for indicators of adversary activity in your networks with analyst generated reports including actionable hunting packages with SIGMA, YARA, and SNORT detection rules.
Global Issue Reports
Assess future threats to an event or location, identify travel risks or gain access to an in-depth summary of a past or future geopolitical event
Understand malware threats with a high-level report on a malware family, including information on its background, evolution, associated threat actors and known TTPs and IOCs.
Analyst on Demand Coverage
Customized intelligence reporting and tasking is tailored to your needs and delivered at a cadence suited to your business. Access subscription-based or recurring reports to stay on top of threats and trends to thwart adversaries.
- Weekly Threat Landscape – Covers threats to client, industry and information security overall from the past week
- Monthly Threat Landscape – Covers client, industry and prominent threats along with an analysis of trending activity from the past month
- Quarterly Threat Landscape – Customizable quarterly reviews of client, industry and global cyber threats
- Annual Reviews – Analysis of threats over the past year; can be tailored as either a short form executive report or long-form operational report
- Vulnerability Trends – Review of vulnerabilities in client’s tech stack or other software/hardware of interest
- Industry Trends – Research into significant or trending cyber threats affecting a particular industry overall, or subset of an industry